- Brand New Genuine Klipsch RF82 II 8″ Woofer part #1011974.
- This woofer can also be used as a suitable replacement for the following Klipsch models: RF-3, RF-3 II, RF-35, RF-5, RC-7, 120841, 120860, K-1122-OB, K-1083
- This woofer does not have the bucking magnet like some of these previous models.
- The terminals connectors on this woofer may be a slightly different size than your original. You can request that we send slip-on connectors in the notes section of your order if using for one of these alternate models. Or you can cut the terminal to fit your wiring.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 6 in|
Questions & Answers (4)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a Klipsch speaker and need a replacement. The number on the back: RF 3 S/N: RF3BK---903300... answer nowAsked by Linda Borzilleri on May 19, 2020 2:38 pmAnswered by the admin
The original RF3 woofer is obsolete, but Klipsch suggests you use the 1011974 instead. https://reconingspeakers.com/product/klipsch-1011974-rf-82-mkii-woofer/
- Q I have 2 KLIPSCH k-1083-s this speakers burnout , my cuestions is ,which is the remplacement for ... answer nowAsked by Gerardo vazquez on May 5, 2020 4:43 amAnswered by the admin
This1011974 is the correct replacement option for the K-1083-S woofer. It is currently on backorder due to the pandemic. Sign it up for it on the waitlist and you will be automatically notified when it is available again. At that time, you can add the product to the shopping cart, go to checkout and CALCULATE SHIPPING, you can see shipping options and pricing and delivery estimates.
- Q Has anyone heard this speaker as a replacement in the Klipsch RC-7 center? answer nowAsked by Aaron on March 29, 2020 9:52 amAnswered by the admin The suggested replacement for the RC-7 is 1011974 or 1000264.
- Q Est ce un haut parleur de remplacement original fabriqué par Klipsch answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on December 31, 2018 10:52 pmAnswered by the admin Yes this is an original speaker made by Klipsch. When we say GENUINE we mean genuine. If we sell something that is not made by the company listed, we always very clearly say Aftermarket.