JBL LE20, LE20-1 Aftermarket Tweeter Repair Kit. Parts specifications:
*This is an extremely Difficult DIY repair* We highly recommend sending your tweeters to us for repair rather than purchasing this kit. The parts are small and delicate and need modifications. (We charge $60.00 each for repair which includes parts + labor).
- Cone: 2.350″ outside diameter, .300″ depth, .600″ vc inside diameter
- Voice Coil: Kapton with .573″ inside diameter, .600″ form length, .160″ windings width, 4 ohm
- Cup Spider: with .600″ VC opening, 1.565″ outside diameter, .150″ cup height
- Dustcap: .660″ Paper dome with lip down
- Pigtails, shims and instructions are included.
The new cone mounts on the detachable faceplate but does not fit exactly where the original one fit.
When you remove screws, and remove the magnet, you will be able to wire the voice coil to the terminal.
The original JBL D8RLE20 kit has been discontinued. Recone kit parts are subject to availability. We try to keep most parts in stock, but some parts will require 6-10 day lead time. Specific parts and specs are subject to change but replacement parts will be matched as closely as possible.